Product management is an organisational life cycle function within a company dealing with the planning, forecasting, and production, or marketing of a product or products at all stages of the product life cycle.
|Duration: 6 months|
|Certificate of Completion|
WHAT DOES THE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn to understand product management and the product management process, understand a product life cycle, understand product development and the development process and understand product mix management.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Product management is very important for organisations developing new products. Product development can become chaotic and expensive without a proper product management process. This course will teach you all you need to know about product management.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand product management and the product management process.
- Understand a product life cycle.
- Understand product development and the development process.
- Understand product mix management.
- Entrepreneurs and start up business owners
- Business Owners and General Managers
- Product Managers and Assistants
- Anyone within the product management field